- Duration: 1, 2 & 4 hour programs
- Family Workshop – Primary Adults & Children of all ages
- Workshop 1 – Primary School
- Workshop 2 – Primary School Parents & Teachers
- Workshop 3 – Secondary School
- Workshop 4 – Secondary School Parents & Teachers
- Workshop 5 – Community – 7years – 70 years old
What do you learn?
Our interactive workshops provide every member of the family with critical life skills, that you won’t learn anywhere else. Story sharing with the audience delivers message of awareness, prevention, family harmony, positive thinking and simple tips that everyone can apply to live a safer life.
Key messages – Be aware and alert. Act confident. Notice everyone & trust your instincts.
Reading people’s body language helps you determine how safe a situation is.
Use your common sense and keep a safe distance from anyone who feels like a threat.
WORKSHOP COST (2 HRS)
$200 per person | $400 for 2 people | $800 for 5 people
Staying Safe Topics:
How to handle a verbal or physical confrontation. How to stay safe when getting home after dark. How to stay safe whilst using public transport. The importance of reputation and how to be safe on social media. Party safely, the dangers of binge drinking. How to handle a bully. Staying safe at Schoolies week. How to stay safe online and protect yourself from cyber bullying, identity theft, and child predators. How to avoid road rage or car jacking. How to keep your family safe in a home invasion or robbery.
Staying Together Topics:
improving family relationships, harmony, communication, respectful relationships, safe environments, positive thoughts and feelings – tackles depression.
5 ‘staying safe & staying together’ topics
- Be aware.
- Act confident.
- Notice everyone and trust your instincts.
- Reading people’s body language helps you see danger before it happens.
- Keep a safe distance from anyone you feel threatened by.
5 things a family can do to stay together
- Accept each other.
- Support one another.
- Practice positive talk
- Show your affection, share your feelings.
- Importance of “Family Fight Rules” to set boundaries for respectful behavior.